Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

Once again I can feel me fade from someones mind.
From time to time I always get less interesting.
People always get tired of me.
The conversations get shorter and then suddenly we don't talk at all.
I guess that was it.
Soon we'll be totally seperated from each other and I will not even be worth one single memory.
Everytime when someone gets important to me this happens.
I know I should be used to it but I'm not.
It still hurts.
But the worst is that there's only myself to blame.
It must be my fault.
It only makes sense when it's my fault.
People always leave including the ones I like the most, they find a replacement,
which is very easy to find because I'm not good enough and I'll never be. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

The Infamous Middle Finger