Montag, 21. Januar 2013

I think the biggest problem in life is that fairytales are never coming true but nightmares always seem to become reality.
Maybe I  look happy, but truely I'm not. 
I'm torn apart and done. 
I guess I can't be fixed when I'm always thrown down again when everything seems to get better
                                                             "I'll never hurt you"
Oh, what a pretty litte lie.
I've heard those words so many times and they're always the promise that it will all end up worse.
At least I'm so fucked up and completely paranoid. I don't even know how to trust anymore.
It hurts so bad to see that I'm always replaceable.
But I understand that, I know that quite everyone has a better character, a better look, a prettier face, a nicer humor, a prettier smile and a nicer voice than I have.
And the funniest thing about it is the fact that I can totally feel like shit but no one will ever notice or care because I'm still able to act like I'm fine and nobody cares if there's pain behind this smile.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

The Infamous Middle Finger