Samstag, 29. Dezember 2012


I don't damn fit in this town. I fucking hate it here, all I want is being free and leaving this bullshit behind me.
Quite nobody ever seemed to understand me, I mean they pretend but they don't.
They just don't notice how mentally fucked up I am, but that's alright I guess, because someday they'll need help and then I'm gonna be the one who don't gives a shit about anyone anymore.
Nobody will ever destroy my plans, I'll leave this place as soon as I can,
I haven't really started living yet, I was just existing for so long, but when my time comes there will be no one to hold me back.
It will still take some time until I can finally break free, but I'm gonna stay strong and stand all the suffer.
It will be worth it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

The Infamous Middle Finger